Ngaro were the first to develop video analytics for thermal imaging camera technology more than ten years ago in conjunction with Flir and are market leaders in the development of video analytics for thermal imagery.
We are convinced of the superiority of this type of technology over optical cameras to provide effective surveillance and high-level control. We also understand that monitoring and CCTV control systems based on thermal vision require automation of the processes of observation, analysis, detection, location and event management in order to fully exploit the performance features of this technology, therefore we have developed a range of solutions for different markets to achieve this.
Ngaro products are the result of over ten years of experience in the field of telecommunications, systems integration, analysis, infrared sensor control, GIS systems and the development of specific real time software. We design our solutions in close collaboration with security forces, private security companies and industrial fire departments, parks management bodies and civil protection officers.
We develop intelligent platforms that allow detection, precise geographical positioning, management and real-time tracking of events characterisable by its thermal signature. This in conjunction with operator knowledge facilitates optimal security conditions of the environment, which in turn accelerates the decision-making process by reducing the response time in crisis conditions of safety equipment.
- Our solutions have a common architecture based on operational modules that enable thermal surveillance of the environment,
- the generation and communication of alarms according to predefined operating parameters,
- thermal image compression and communication,
- visualization, tracking and management of all this information from command and control centres and mobile devices,
- automatic activation of response set.
- Ngaro platforms allow the integration of other surveillance systems based on complementary technologies.